Sourced Chicken Neck
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- No chemical residue; animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Offers good cholesterol; our meat is lean, less fatty and packed with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good kind of cholesterol
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely, feeding them with naturally grown herbs like moringa, ashitaba, turmeric and other essential herbs
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas
How do we use this product?
USE FOR SOUP STOCK: Just chuck the chicken necks in the pot, along with the contents of your freezer scrap bag, aromatics, a teaspoon or two of salt, and maybe a cheese rind if you have it. Cover everything with water, bring it to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and let it cook for several hours, skimming any scum off the top as it appears. Once your stock is as flavorful as you want it to be, strain it, chill it, and set it in the fridge for the fat to firm up. Scrape off the fat and use your stock over the next few days, or store indefinitely in the freezer.
BROIL OR FRY: Season the necks liberally with salt, then set them in a freezer bag and cook them in a 150℉ bath for two to four hours. Remove them from the bag, blot dry with paper towels, and decide if you wish to broil or fry. (For extra credit and extra crispy skin, dry them out overnight in the fridge on a wire rack set inside a baking sheet.)
Size - From 750g