Sourced Fish Oil 1000mg (90 softgels)
Why do we use this product?
- An Omega 3 fatty acid supplement to support cholesterol levels within normal ranges. The omega-3 fatty acids are important to health, especially for the heart, brain and cell membranes of the body. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) are precursors to the PGE3 series of prostaglandins, which are substances important to proper body regulation. EPA DHA can help reduce risk of heart disease, improve brain health, and reduce inflammation.
- From deep cold water fish that are caught wild. The oil is cold-pressed, molecularly distilled and assayed for PCBs and heavy metals. Enteric coated to reduce digestive upset and can be taken with or without meals.
- May inhibit your body’s inflammatory response and may help manage symptoms associated with certain inflammatory diseases.
- May promote heart health by reducing triglycerides and increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol.
- May promote improved blood flow and oxygen delivery.
- May play an important role in proper fetal brain development and cognitive function in children.
- Supports skin health and may reduce the risk of certain age-related eye diseases.
- Gluten Free, Soy Free
How do we use this product?
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, twice daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Fish Oil Concentrate 1000 mg * yielding
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 300 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 200 mg
Size - 90 softgels