Sourced Kitchen Pork Taosi Spareribs (200g)
Why do we use this product?
- All ingredients are ozonated.
- No Artificial flavors, artificial colors, MSG.
- Premium ingredients used.
- Baron Method-clean seal.
- No Compromise cuisine by Chef Robby Goco.
How do we use this product?
Serve as a meal for the family to share.
Storage: Store everything in the chiller until ready to reheat or serve.
Shelf-life in chiller: 5 days.
We believe that the best way to reheat the food is to steam. It preserves moisture and is the most fool-proof method. To reheat, transfer the food to a steam-safe vessel, and steam until heated through. But since not everyone has access to a steamer, we recommend other options.
Other reheating options:
- Stovetop – Transfer food to an appropriately sized pot or pan. Reheat until boiling for at least 15 seconds.
- Oven – Preheat the oven to 175C or 350F. Reheat the food, sealed, until heated through. The containers are oven-safe up to 200C.
- Microwave – Reheat the food on high. The containers are microwave-safe.
Pairs perfectly with the Sourced Kitchen Hainanese Chicken Set. A must try combination!
Pork Spareribs, Ginger, Coconut Aminos, Fish Sauce, Shaoxing Wine, Garlic, Onion, Fermented Black Beans, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Red Bell Pepper.
Size - 200g
* Available only in Metro Manila. *
Other Search Terms - viand