Why do we use this product?
- Spinach is a leafy green vegetable that originated in Persia.
- Spinach is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.
- Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
- Spinach boasts many plant compounds that can improve health, such as lutein, kaempferol, nitrates, quercetin, and zeaxanthin.
- Spinach has a host of benefits. It may reduce oxidative stress, promote eye health, fight cancer, and regulate blood pressure.
How do we use this product?
Spinach is a versatile vegetable and can be eaten raw or cooked. Here are some tips to try to incorporate more spinach into a daily routine:
- Add spinach to pastas, soups, and casseroles.
- Lightly sauté spinach in a small amount of extra virgin olive oil. Season with freshly-ground black pepper and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add spinach to a wrap, sandwich, or flatbread.
- Make a dip with spinach, such as spinach and artichoke dip or spinach and goat cheese dip.
- Add a handful of fresh spinach to an omelet or scramble, or throw a handful into a smoothie.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 250g
*** To ensure freshness, delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms: Berry Chocolate Protein Smoothie, All-day Chocolate Smoothie