Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed or animal by-products.
- Perfect cow breed for Philippine conditions - thriving here for nearly 500 years; adapted to our climate and love our local grass
- Raised using Biodynamic Agriculture - goes beyond organic farming. The most sustainable form of agriculture.
- Animals are treated humanely; they are never castrated, dehorned, caged, or confined, but freely graze outdoors
- Farmed organically in Mindanao
- Tapa is a Filipino dish made of thinly-sliced beef. The meat is marinated with salt and spices to infuse flavor.
How do we use this product?
In a wide pan over medium heat, heat about 1 tablespoon oil. Add beef in a single layer and cook, turning on sides, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until liquid (meat will dispel liquid) is almost absorbed. Add another 1 tablespoon of oil and continue to cook until meat is lightly browned. Remove from pan and cut into serving portions. Serve hot with garlic fried rice and sunny side-up eggs for the perfect Tapsilog breakfast.
Organic Beef, Coconut Liquid Aminos Sauce, Honey, Salt and other Herbs
Size - 250g