Why do we use this product?
- Wansoy or Coriander is an herb that’s commonly used to flavor international dishes.
- Many people use coriander in dishes like soups and salsas, as well as Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian meals like curries and masalas. Coriander leaves are often used whole, whereas the seeds are used dried or ground.
- Coriander may lower blood sugar by activating certain enzymes. In fact, it’s powerful enough that people with low blood sugar should use it cautiously.
- Coriander is full of antioxidants that demonstrate immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- Coriander may protect your heart by lowering blood pressure and LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing HDL (good) cholesterol. A spice-rich diet appears to be associated with a lower risk of heart disease.
- Coriander may reduce unpleasant digestive symptoms like bloating and discomfort often experienced by people with irritable bowel syndrome. It may also boost appetite among some people.
- Coriander exhibits antimicrobial effects that may help fight foodborne illnesses and pathogens like Salmonella.
- Coriander contains antioxidants that may protect your skin from aging and sun damage. It may also help treat mild skin rashes.
How do we use this product?
Coriander leaves — also called cilantro — are best to garnish soup or use in cold pasta salads, lentils, fresh tomato salsa, or Thai noodle dishes. You can also purée them with garlic, peanuts, coconut milk, and lemon juice to make a paste for burritos, salsa, or marinades.
Size - 100g
Other Search Terms: Salmon Tacos with Mango Salsa