Why do we use this product?
- Honey contains some nutrients; contains virtually no fiber, fat or protein.
- Contains a number of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds like flavonoids. These antioxidant compounds have been linked to lower blood pressure, increase blood flow to your heart and reduce risk of blood clot formation.
- Improves heart disease risk factors in people with diabetes.
- Improves cholesterol levels. It leads to modest reductions in total and “bad” LDL cholesterol while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Can lower triglyceride levels, especially when used as a sugar substitute.
- When applied to the skin, honey can be part of an effective treatment plan for burns, wounds and many other skin conditions. It is particularly effective for diabetic foot ulcers.
- Helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- 100% wild, raw, and unfiltered honey from Cotabato and Lucena, Quezon
- It is sweet with undertones of smokiness, and a very slight tangy aftertaste which is unique to wild honeybees as opposed to farmed bees.
How do we use this product?
Use in place of refined sugar.
100% wild, raw, and unfiltered honey
Size - From 500ml
Other Search terms - elderberry