Wildcaught Seafood Abalone - Whole & Cleaned (5-6 pcs, 320-350g)
Why do we use this product?
- Abalone has the benefits of being high in protein and has a combination of essential vitamins and minerals. These include calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, beta carotene. The content of fat is low, and almost no cholesterol is present.
- The Wild Caught brand offers a variety of seafood that is caught from the wild or from their natural habitat in the pristine waters of New Zealand, Alaska and Southeast Asia using the most environmentally-friendly methods of fishing.
- Wild Caught products are organic and all- natural with no artificial preservatives. Products are carefully handled and kept at its highest quality from sea to table.
- Our fresh seafood are always swiftly processed, conveniently portioned,
- Vacuum-sealed and blast-frozen to lock in that fresh-from-the-ocean taste.
- They are already cleaned, ready to cook or ready to eat.
- Certified HACCP Food Safety.
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC.
How do we use this product
Don't thaw seafood frozen at room temperature, but in the refrigerator overnight, according to the USDA.
To Thaw: Place in bowl of cool water until completely thawed or place in refrigerator for 24 hours until thawed.
1. Pan fry in butter and garlic - white wine optional.
2. Can also be baked or use for soup.
Whole Abalone (Cleaned).
Size - 320- 350g