November 04, 2021
Why do we use this product?
- Berberine belongs to a class of naturally occurring alkaloids found in the roots, rhizomes, and stem bark of a number of plant species.
- Studies with berberine in people with diabetes show that it exerts multiple beneficial effects on glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Causes a major reduction in blood sugar levels
- Decreases insulin resistance, making the blood sugar lowering hormone insulin more effective.
- Increases glycolysis, helping the body break down sugars inside cells.
- Decrease sugar production in the liver.
- Slows the breakdown of carbohydrates in the gut.
- Increases the number of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- May help in weight loss
- May lower cholesterol and reduce risk of heart disease
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Vegan friendly
- Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soybeans
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives