Organics.ph Return and Replacement Policy
You have 15 calendar days (dry goods) and 7 calendar days (frozen/refrigerated goods) to return an item from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. We reserve to right to refuse returns/replacements if there is a noticeable mishandling of the product such as, but not limited to:
- Refrigerated items that have been thawed out and re-freezed
- Items that are past “expiration” or “best before” dates
- Items with torn, broken, tampered packaging
- Items that are carried by our store but not purchased from our store
- Items with contents that have been crushed, broken, etc and are no longer in its original state
Items for returns/replacement that are eligible will be exchanged for store credit. The store credit amount will be equal to whichever is lower:
- the purchase price
- the prevailing store price for the item returned
Store credits issued for items returned/replaced are valid for 60 days from date of return. Store credit must be used in full in one transaction. Store credit cannot be used to offset shipping and delivery costs.
Buyers will be responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.