Why do we use this product?
- Buffered Gold C is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbate.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin C protects your memory and thinking as you age.