Why do we use this product?
- Resveratrol is a plant compound that acts as an antioxidant. The top food sources include red wine, grapes, some berries, and peanuts.
- May help lower blood pressure by increasing the production of nitric oxide.
- May decrease the oxidation of "bad" LDL cholesterol. LDL oxidation contributes to plaque buildup in artery walls.
- Shows promise in protecting brain cells from damage.
- It May help relieve joint pain by preventing cartilage from breaking down.
- Contains antioxidant properties that help cells fight damaging free radicals in the body.
- Supports sugar metabolism
- Promotes blood flow and vascular function
- Supports Cardiovascular Health & Cellular Aging