Organic Harvest Coffee Beans Canister - Original Brew (250g)
Why do we use this product?
- Our coffee is proudly made from 100% naturally grown coffee beans, shade-grown, and handpicked by the farmers living in the foothills of Mt. Kanlaon, Negros Occidental.
- Organic: No synthetic fertilizers, No pesticides nor any harmful chemicals used which means cleaner beans, air, land and water. Organic beans are richer in healthful antioxidants.
- Shade-Grown: Coffee plants are grown under the canopy of various trees, preserving the natural habitat in Mt. Kanlaon. Shade grown coffee beans have increased natural sugar making it less acidic. You may skip the sugar!
- Premium Taste: Hand picked beans and expertly roasted.
- Fair Trade: Sustains farmers better! Coffee berries bought at above market price and paid immediately.
- Social Responsibility: Part of proceeds goes directly back to the farmers' community development.
- Original Brew: smooth and straightforward – for a traditional native brew.
- Beans: Robusta
- Roast: Medium
- Aroma: Moderate
- Body: Moderate
- Intensity: Moderate
How do we use this product?
Use 2 tablespoons (10 grams) of ground coffee for every 6 oz (180 ml) of fresh water. Enjoy immediately.
Size - 250g
Best Before: November 30, 2023