BIOHogs All Natural Pork Sweet Tocino (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Have Never been fed antibiotics, never been given growth hormones, never been fed any growth enhancing animal by-products.
- Receive mineral supplements, vitamins and probiotics to fight diseases.
- Have enriched diets with greens like kangkong, guava leaves and molasses.
- Are raised in their natural environment, on rice hull bedding with a swimming pool (wallowing pond) to cool off the tropical heat, and get fresh air, sunshine, exercise, and have low stress.
- Excellent flavor.
- Not malansa
- Better tasting
- Is leaner compared to commercial pork.
- Whatever little pork fat you get is very soft like butter.
How do we use this product?
1. Boil meat using a nonstick pan over medium heat with water covering at half level until water evaporates.
2. Optional: Use a little bit of oil and fry meat for 10-12 minutes until toasted to preference.
Organically raised pork, brown sugar, sea salt, lime soda, beetroot
Size - 500g
Other search terms - tocino