Bibliorganics Virgin Coconut Oil (750ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Contains healthy fatty acids called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs).
- Coconut oil contains natural saturated fats that increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels in your body.
- Studies suggest it works as a skin moisturizer, protecting the skin, and improves oral health.
- Rich Multi-Purpose Oil.
- Naturally extracted, cold-pressed and fermented.
- Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
Take 1 to 3 tablespoons (15ml) per day. Can be used as a natural moisturizer or massage oil; can also be added to coffee and toast as an alternative to creamer and butter.
Naturally extracted, cold-pressed and fermented Virgin Coconut Oil.
Size - 750ml
Other Search Terms - VCO, Polvoron, Chocolate-Dipped Immunity Slices, Gluten-free Banana Cacao Brownies, Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies, Chicken and Shrimp Siomai, Cleansing Smoothie with Psyllium Husk, No Bake Key Lime Pie Bars, Gluten free protein powder polvoron, polvoron, COCOWORKS CULINARY VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, culinary virgin, Baked apple and raspberry oatmeal cake, Fluffy Quinoa Waffles, "cooking oil" , Zesty Almond Bars, Chickpea Blondie Recipe, Gingerbread Cookies
Very good product. It helps me a lot with my GERD.
Thank you so much for letting us know. We appreciate the 5-star rating!
We take VCO regularly. It's our regular mix with coco cider vinegar. When I had Covid and itchy throat and I took VCO, I recover quickly. So when my daughter had the symptoms of C19, I sent her my VCO. The day after taking it, she was way better.
Thank you so much for the good word! We appreciate the 5-star rating.