Mary Ruth's Liquid Ionic Zinc (120ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Supports Healthy Immune Function with this Easy-To-Take Liquid Zinc. Our Liquid Zinc is a no-nonsense way of assuring your body gets the amount of this essential mineral it needs for overall health.
- Zinc is an essential nutrient, meaning that is necessary for health, but the human body is unable to synthesize it!
- This trace mineral is needed for several bodily processes including immune function, gene expression; DNA synthesis, skin health, vision, and more.
- Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in your body after iron, and it is present in every cell. It is necessary for immune cell function, supporting T-cell activity and white blood cells necessary to a healthy immune response.
- Fun fact: Zinc is an important part of the functions behind the maintenance of our senses of taste and smell!
- Made With Organic Ingredients | Non-GMO | Vegan | Dairy Free | Nut Free | Gluten and Wheat Free | Soy Free | Corn Free | Nightshade Free | Sugar Free | Bariatric Friendly | Celiac Friendly | Kid Friendly | Made in a GMP Facility
How do we use this product?
Shake well before each use. Adults take 4 droppers full (3 mL), once per day. Use the following chart to assess the dosage for children under the age of 4.
FDA Recommended Daily Values for Zinc:
- Adults & Children 4 and over: 11 mg = Approximately 4 Pumps
- Children, 1 - 3 Years: 3 mg = Approximately 1 Pump
- Infants thru 12 months: 3 mg = Approximately 1 Pump
- Pregnant & Lactating: 13 mg = Approximately 5 Pumps
- 3 mL = 4 Full Pulls of the Dropper (11.25 mg or 102%)
- 2 mL = 3 Full Pulls of the Dropper(7.5 mg or 68%)
- 1 mL = 1.5 or 1½ Pulls of the Dropper (3.75 mg or 34%)
- 0.5 mL = 0.7 or ¾ Pull of the Dropper (1.875 mg or 17%)
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children in case of accidental overdose or choking.
Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) - 11.25 mg
Other Ingredients: Organic Glycerin (from Mustard Seed), Purified Water.
Size - 120 ml
Other Search Terms - Maryruth