21st Century Co Q-10 200mg (120 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Coenzyme Q-10 is a naturally occurring antioxidant that supports you as you age.
- Contributes to your heart and cardiovascular wellness; CoQ10 seems to help treat heart failure by improving heart function, increasing ATP production and limiting oxidative damage.
- Helps support healthy and normal blood pressure levels
- Promotes energy production within your heart and muscles; can help lower oxidative damage, promote exercise capacity and decrease fatigue
- The antioxidant properties of CoQ10 could help improve sperm quality and reduce the decline in the number and quality of eggs in women.
- May help prevent and treat migraines, as it increases mitochondrial function and reduces inflammation.
- Can help increase insulin sensitivity and improve blood sugar levels.
- Protects brain cells from oxidative damage and reduces the action of harmful compounds that can lead to brain disease.
- Can reduce oxidative damage and inflammation that results in diseases of the lungs
- Promotes oral and gum health—which is also good for the heart
- Statin medication may deplete Co Q-10 levels. This helps replenish what statin medications deplete.
- No added Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors or Artificial Colors.
- Gluten Free
How do we use this product?
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Coenzyme Q-10 - 200mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Oat Fiber, Rice Bran, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Silicon Dioxide.
Size - 120 capsules
Other Search Terms - coq10, coq-10, coq 10, coenzyme q10, co enzyme q-10