21st Century Traditional Fenugreek 610mg (100 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Fenugreek is an herbal plant native to Asia and Europe that supports general health and wellness. Various parts of the fenugreek plant have been used in traditional medicine practices throughout history to treat a variety of ailments. Fenugreek supplements are typically made from concentrated doses of fenugreek seeds.
- Contains anti-inflammatory compounds. Fenugreek seeds contain anti-inflammatory compounds like flavonoid antioxidants, which may help reduce symptoms of certain inflammatory conditions like asthma
- Fenugreek seeds have a healthy nutritional profile, containing a good amount of fiber and minerals, including iron and magnesium.
- Research suggests that fenugreek may increase breastmilk production and the rate of weight gain in newborn babies.
- Evidence supports fenugreek’s role in blood sugar control and the treatment of type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Vegetarian Capsule.
No added Artificial Flavors or Artificial Colors. Non-GMO.
How do we use this product?
As an herbal supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Warning: Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Fenugreek Powder (Trigonella foenum-graecum)(seed) 610 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Magnesium Silicate, Oat Fiber, Rice Bran. Contains <2% of: Magnesium Stearate.
Size - 100 caps