Alter Eco Organic Dark Chocolate Coconut Toffee - 47% (80g)
Why do we use this product?
- Toffee lovers, unite! This beloved traditional confection gets the gourmet Fair Trade treatment.
- Roasty-toasty Sri Lankan coconut and caramelized Paraguayan cane sugar are sprinkled with coarse French sea salt to form a unique and supremely satisfying crunch.
- Dunked in our velvety Peruvian dark chocolate, this lush, tropical toffee delivers buttery, salty sweetness in every bite.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Gluten Free.
- No soy ingredients, No corn ingredients.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- No Additives.
- Recyclable packaging.
DISCLAIMER: THIS ITEM IS HEAT- SENSITIVE. BY PURCHASING, BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ITEM MAY MELT IN TRANSIT AND RELEASES SELLER FROM CLAIMS RELATED TO PRODUCT MELTING.
How do we use this product?
Great for healthy snacking. Good with coffee, tea or just as it is!
Organic raw cane sugar, organic cacao beans, coconut toffee (organic raw cane sugar, organic desiccated coconut, organic butterfat, sea salt), organic cocoa butter, organic whole milk, organic butterfat.
Cocoa: 47% minimum.
Made on equipment shared with milk, hazelnuts, almonds, coconut, and soy. Individuals who are allergic to these should not consume this product.
Size - 80g
Other Search Terms - candy, candies, sweet snack, Chocolate-Dipped Immunity Slices, Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies, altereco