Apple Fuji (size 113, per piece)
Why do we use this product?
- Fuji apples have a light red skin with a yellow blush, often with red stripes. The flesh is dense, crisp, juicy and very sweet, with a creamy white color. Fujis are medium to large apples.
- Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C. They also contain polyphenols, which may have numerous health benefits.
- Apples may aid weight loss in several ways. They're also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
- Apples promote heart health in several ways. They're high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol. They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
- Eating apples is linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. This is possibly due to their polyphenol antioxidant content.
- The type of fiber in apples feeds good bacteria and may be the reason they protect against obesity, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
- Apples contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help regulate immune responses and protect against asthma.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds in apples may promote bone health. What’s more, eating fruit may help preserve bone mass as you age.
How do we use this product?
It is common to eat Fuji apples as they are, but if you want to take full advantage of the dense nature of the apples, you can also eat them as 100% fruit juice, add some sugar and make jam, apple pie or cake, and also boiled apples and other desserts. Raw Fuji apples can be made into salad toppings.
Size - 1 piece
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Minimum order for fruits and vegetables is 1300php.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.