Arataki New Zealand Manuka Honey MGO 70+ (250g)
Why do we use this product?
- A rich, golden honey known for its distinctive flavour, from the native New Zealand Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium). Manuka honey has long been valued for its health maintaining effects.
- Arataki Manuka Honey is Genuine New Zealand Manuka Honey and every batch is independently tested & certified to show it meets the New Zealand Government's definition of Monofloral Manuka Honey.
- Arataki Manuka Honey is crafted using our tried & true creamed honey process to create a honey with a beautifully smooth, thick and spreadable texture.
- Manuka honey is graded using a system called the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF). The UMF number on the label represents the amount of MGO in the bottle. That number can range from UMF 5+ to UMF 20+. The higher the UMF rating, the more antibacterial activity manuka honey has — and the more potent it is.
- Manuka honey has antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. In fact, it has traditionally been used for wound healing, soothing sore throats, preventing tooth decay and improving digestive issues.
- Gluten Free.
How do we use this product?
100% pure, natural New Zealand Honey.
Size - 250g