Arataki New Zealand Manuka Honey MGO 70+ (250g)
Why do we use this product?
- A rich, golden honey known for its distinctive flavor, from the native New Zealand Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium). Manuka honey has long been valued for its health maintaining effects.
- Arataki Manuka Honey is Genuine New Zealand Manuka Honey and every batch is independently tested & certified to show it meets the New Zealand Government's definition of Monofloral Manuka Honey.
- Arataki Manuka Honey is crafted using our tried & true creamed honey process to create a honey with a beautifully smooth, thick and spreadable texture.
- Manuka honey is graded using a system called the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF). The UMF number on the label represents the amount of MGO in the bottle. That number can range from UMF 5+ to UMF 20+. The higher the UMF rating, the more antibacterial activity manuka honey has — and the more potent it is.
- Manuka honey has antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. In fact, it has traditionally been used for wound healing, soothing sore throats, preventing tooth decay and improving digestive issues.
How do we use this product?
Dollop or drizzle onto your toast, cereal, dessert, or simply use as a healthier alternative to sugar when cooking or baking your family favorites.
100% pure, natural New Zealand Honey.
Size - 250g