Arla Organic Low Fat Milk (1 Liter)
Why do we use this product?
- Arla Organic milk is 100% European organic certified which means free from artificial ingredients, hormones, preservatives, antibiotics and chemicals. Produced in Denmark, every glass of Arla Organic milk is full of calcium and protein goodness for the whole family to enjoy, with a taste that is fresh as nature intended.
- Our low fat milk is great for all ages, being packed with calcium and protein which are essential for the development of strong bones and muscles. Arla Low Fat Milk brings all the nutritious benefits of organic milk, but with lower calories. With no artificial ingredients added, you can be sure to enjoy the pure organic taste of fresh low fat milk in every glass.
- Organic goodness starts from the fields which is why our cows graze on grass that is free from pesticide, herbicides or artificial fertilizers. Instead, we rely on crop rotation, well-timed cultivation, careful selection of crop varieties and biodiversity. It’s simple. But when working with nature, we find simple is the best way.
- Certified Organic, Gluten Free
How do we use this product?
Milk is a nutritious beverage that provides a number of health benefits. Moreover, it’s a versatile ingredient that can be easily added to your diet. Aside from drinking milk, try these ideas for incorporating it into your daily routine:
- Smoothies: It makes an excellent, high-protein base for healthy smoothies. Try combining it with greens and a small amount of fruit for a nutritious snack.
- Oatmeal: It provides a tasty, more nutritious alternative to water when making your morning oatmeal or hot cereal.
- Coffee: Adding it to your morning coffee or tea will give your beverage a boost of beneficial nutrients.
- Soups: Try adding it to your favorite soup recipe for added flavor and nutrition.
Organic Low Fat Milk (1.5% fat), lactase
Size - 1 liter