Why do we use this product?
- Asparagus is a popular vegetable that comes in a variety of colors, including green, white and purple.
- It is also low in calories and packed with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Asparagus is a low-calorie vegetable that is an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals, especially folate and vitamins A, C and K.
- Asparagus is a good source of antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, flavonoids and polyphenols. Antioxidants prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals and may reduce your risk of chronic disease.
- As a good source of fiber, asparagus promotes regularity and digestive health and may help reduce your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Asparagus is high in folate (vitamin B9), an important nutrient that helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects during pregnancy.
- Asparagus contains potassium, a mineral that can help lower high blood pressure. In addition, animal research has found that asparagus may contain an active compound that dilates blood vessels, thus lowering blood pressure.
- Asparagus has a number of features that make it a weight-loss friendly food. It’s low in calories, high in water and rich in fiber.
- Asparagus is a delicious and versatile vegetable that’s easy to incorporate into your diet. Add it to salads, frittatas, omelets and stir-fries.
How do we use this product?
Butter them, roast them, serve them up with olive oil - it doesn’t matter what you do with them. There is nothing more delicious than a plate of asparagus!
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 200g
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.