Bee-cure Natural Wild Honey
Why do we use this product?
- Honey contains some nutrients; contains virtually no fiber, fat or protein.
- Honey contains a number of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds like flavonoids. These antioxidant compounds have been linked to lower blood pressure, increase blood flow to your heart and reduce risk of blood clot formation.
- Honey improves heart disease risk factors in people with diabetes.
- Honey seems to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. It leads to modest reductions in total and “bad” LDL cholesterol while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Honey can lower triglyceride levels, especially when used as a sugar substitute.
- When applied to the skin, honey can be part of an effective treatment plan for burns, wounds and many other skin conditions. It is particularly effective for diabetic foot ulcers.
- Honey helps in curing cough and acts as a soothing agent for sore throats.
- Raw, natural, unheated, unfiltered honey from Zamboanga
- FDA Approved
How do we use this product?
Best used as an alternative to refined sugar. Can also be used as a syrup for pancakes and waffles.
Natural Wild Honey
Size - 500ml
Other Search terms - beecure, bee cure, elderberry