Down to Earth Beef Ground - Lean (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed or animal by-products.
- Perfect cow breed for Philippine conditions - thriving here for nearly 500 years; adapted to our climate and love our local grass
- Raised using Biodynamic Agriculture - goes beyond organic farming. The most sustainable form of agriculture.
- Animals are treated humanely; they are never castrated, dehorned, caged, or confined, but freely graze outdoors.
- Farmed organically in Mindanao
- This ground beef is a leaner alternative to traditional ground beef.
How do we use this product?
Use this to create family favorites like like burgers, meatloaf, pasta Bolognese, tacos or shepherd’s pie.
STIR-FRY ground beef with cabbage, carrots, and scallions or noodles for an amazingly delicious meal.
SAUTE ground beef with cooked macaroni, onion, garlic, basil, Italian seasoning, red pepper, Worcestershire sauce and tomato juice for a hearty pasta dish.
Size - 500g
Other Search Terms: groundbeef