Down to Earth Beef Stew Cubes (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed or animal by-products.
- Perfect cow breed for Philippine conditions - thriving here for nearly 500 years; adapted to our climate and love our local grass
- Raised using Biodynamic Agriculture - goes beyond organic farming. The most sustainable form of agriculture.
- Animals are treated humanely; they are never castrated, dehorned, caged, or confined, but freely graze outdoors
- Farmed organically in Mindanao
How do we use this product?
STEW: Stewing uses slow, moist heat. But rather than cooking a large piece of meat, we cut the meat up into cubes or other smaller pieces first, like in beef stew or chili. Just keep in mind that stewing involves more liquid than braising. You could make beef noodle soup by stewing the meat and other aromatics and herbs, then add the noodles at the last minute.
STIR-FRY: Stir-frying is another quick technique for cooking beef. Cook beef in a hot skillet or wok using a small amount of oil. The great thing about stir-frying is that all the ingredients in the dish, including vegetables, like onions and bell peppers, are cooked together in the same pan.
Size - 500g