Sourced Beef Sukiyaki
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- Animals are raised in organic pastures and fed an all-natural diet which include vegetables, legumes and other natural grown plants
- Animals are treated humanely; animals are allowed to roam freely and are exposed to sunlight and fresh air
- Farmed organically in Sta. Maria, Laguna
- Thinly cut strips of beef that may come from top sirloin, tenderloin or one of the other sirloin cuts. These cuts will be tender, flavorful, and without pockets of fat or gristle to mar the appearance of your dish.
How do we use this product?
For Beef Sukiyaki: Make Sukiyaki Sauce by mixing 1/2 cup water, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in a bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside. Meanwhile, boil water in a frying pan over high heat. Lightly season beef with salt and pepper to taste. Add beef and cook, stirring, until no longer pink. Transfer beef to a bowl. Add and cook onion, garlic, carrot, corn, and kangkong. Transfer to bowl with beef. Pour in sukiyaki sauce and serve with steamed rice or boiled rice noodles.
This cut is also suitable for shabu-shabu, hotpot, or beef tapa.
Size - From 450g