Bell Pepper Green (250grams)
Why do we use this product?
- Bell peppers are fruits that belong to the nightshade family. They are related to chili peppers, tomatoes, and breadfruit, all of which are native to Central and South America. Also called sweet peppers or capsicums, bell peppers can be eaten either raw or cooked. Like their close relatives, chili peppers, bell peppers are sometimes dried and powdered. In that case, they are referred to as paprika.
- Bell peppers come in various colors, such as red, yellow, orange, and green — which are unripe. Green, unripe peppers have a slightly bitter flavor and are not as sweet as fully ripe ones.
- Bell peppers are mainly made up of water and carbs. Most of the carbs are sugars, such as glucose and fructose. Bell peppers are also a decent source of fiber.
- Bell peppers are very high in vitamin C, with a single one providing up to 169% of the RDI. Other vitamins and minerals in bell peppers include vitamin K1, vitamin E, vitamin A, folate, and potassium.
- Bell peppers contain many healthy antioxidants, including capsanthin, violaxanthin, lutein, quercetin, and luteolin. These plant compounds are associated with many health benefits.
- Bell peppers may have many health benefits. These include improved eye health and reduced risk of anemia.
How do we use this product?
Fresh, roasted, and stir-fried, you can never go wrong with a serving of green bell peppers.
Bell Pepper Green
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Minimum order for fruits and vegetables is 1300php.
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.