Bertolli Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1.5L)
Why do we use this product?.
- Bertolli Organic is an extra virgin olive oil obtained solely from organic olives and produced using organic farming standards.
- Olive oil is very high in monounsaturated fats and contains a modest amount of vitamins E and K. True extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, some of which have powerful health benefits.
- Monounsaturated fats in olive oil may reduce heart disease.
- Contains 0.3% max. acidity, one aspect of our high-quality standards.
- Intense, full-bodied flavor.
- Product may become cloudy below 50 degrees F/10 degrees C.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oils pass a stringent quality.
- First cold pressed.
- Australian Certified Organic.
How do we use this product?
Its intense, full-bodied flavor is great for dips or as a finish on meats, pasta and vegetables.
Smoke Point: 392° F†/200° C.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Size - 1.5L
Other Search Terms: Vegan Ratatouille