Bibliorganics Coconut Cider Vinegar (750ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Coconut vinegar contains probiotics, polyphenols and may be rich in certain vitamins and minerals.
- May lower blood sugar and help fight Diabetes.
- May reduce hunger and help you lose weight.
- May improve heart health. It may act in potentially reducing risk factors for heart disease, such as belly fat, blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Contains probiotics and acetic acid — both of which may contribute to a healthy digestion. It may also provide some immune-boosting nutrients.
- Coconut cider vinegar tastes sweeter and milder than apple cider vinegar, making it a solid alternative for anyone who finds apple cider vinegar too acidic.
- Organic and all-natural ingredients
- Naturally aged and fermented
- This product is best used for cooking as opposed to Cocowonder Coconut Cider Vinegar which is recommended as a health tonic.
How do we use this product?
A great pantry staple that can be used for cooking or as a dipping sauce.
It may also be diluted in water or mixed with other ingredients, such as oil in a salad dressing or marinade.
Naturally fermented coconut sap
Size - 750ml
Other Search Terms - Potato Salad