Lake Avenue Biotin 5000 mcg (30 caps)
Why do we use this product?
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
- Biotin is a member of the B vitamin family even though it can be produced by bacteria in the gut. It functions in the manufacture and utilization of fats and amino acids.
- Biotin is a popular recommendation to increase the strength of nails and promote healthy hair.
- Biotin Improves Seborrheic Dermatitis - a common condition that may be associated with excessive oiliness (seborrhea) and dandruff.
- Biotin supplementation has been shown to enhance insulin sensitivity and improve the utilization of blood sugar. This improvement is thought to be the result of an increase the activity of the enzyme glucokinase - an enzyme involved in the utilization of blood sugar by the liver.
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free
How do we use this product?
Take 1 capsule a day, with or without food. Do not exceed suggested use without consulting a Healthcare Practitioner.
Biotin - 5000 mg
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Rice Extract, Rice Hulls, Gum Arabic, and Sunflower Oil.
Not manufactured with milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party GMP facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Size - 30 capsules