Brescialat Grass-Fed Mascarpone Cheese (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Cheese is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin.
- Mascarpone is exceptionally smooth and easily spreadable fresh cream cheese.
- It is milky and slightly sweet.
- The rich, buttery texture comes from the high butterfat content (up to 75 percent).
- Animals are raised on grass and pasture and have never been fed antibiotics, growth-inducing hormones, GMO feed, or animal by-products.
How do we use this product?
Mascarpone can be added to sweet and savory dishes, providing a rich and creamy element. Use it instead of whipped cream to top a fruit bowl or as a frosting for cakes or cupcakes. Bake it into a cheesecake or swap it for sour cream in banana bread or muffins.
For savory use, add mascarpone to pasta sauce or use it in place of cream in nearly any dish. It can also be used to thicken soups, stuff chicken breasts, and as a bagel spread.
For an easy dip, whisk fresh herbs and garlic into the mascarpone.
Grass-fed Cow's milk
Size - 200g
Other Search Terms - Marcapone