Why do we use this product?
- There’s a reason why broccoli is one of the most beloved vegetables in the entire planet: they’re rich in taste and essential vitamins. For over two thousand years, broccoli has stimulated the growth of collagen, prevented blood clots, and has strengthened the heart.
- Broccoli is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals and fiber. Different cooking methods may affect the vegetable’s nutrient composition, but broccoli is a healthy addition to your diet whether cooked or raw.
- Broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Eating broccoli may lower blood sugar and improve diabetic control. This is likely related to its antioxidant and fiber content.
- Broccoli may help reduce various heart disease risk factors and prevent heart tissue damage.
- Eating broccoli may support bowel regularity and healthy gut bacteria.
- Broccoli provides an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient known to support healthy immune response.
- Certain nutrients found in broccoli are associated with a decreased risk of certain dental and oral diseases.
- Many of the nutrients in broccoli — including calcium, vitamin K and phosphorus — are necessary for maintaining healthy bones.
How do we use this product?
Broccoli may be eaten raw or cooked. Steam it, roast it, add to pasta or make it into a pasta sauce with a little bit of olive oil and cheese.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 350g
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms - Brocolli, Brocoli