C-Weed Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack - Sweet Onion (4g x 16 packs)
Why do we use this product?
- Made from Rock Seaweed -- a premium quality form of red algae.
- Originally discovered growing on the surface of underwater ocean rocks, farmers have learned to cultivate Rock Seaweed in natural ocean waters. Rock Seaweed naturally packs a richer, sweet, more savory taste and features a delightful crispy texture once it is roasted.
- The winter harvest is the best time to harvest seaweed. The colder water temperatures enable the seaweed to go through a slower, natural growth, allowing the seaweed more time to absorb its natural nutrients.
- Great for kid's lunch box
- A 1/3-cup serving of roasted seaweed provides you with 39 percent of the daily recommended intake of vitamin B-6 if you follow a 2,000 calorie diet. This vitamin, also known as pyroxidine, influences brain function, helping manufacture neurotransmitters and hormones.
- Rich in fiber which may help lower your risk of diabetes and heart disease, but it also influences bowel health; getting adequate amounts of fiber prevents diverticulitis, hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Roasted seaweed is a good source of iodine. Your thyroid relies on iodine to function correctly; without enough in your meal plan, you may develop an enlarged thyroid or other thyroid problems.
- Rich in Vitamin B12 which helps form red blood cells, DNA, RNA and boosts immune function.
- USDA Certified Organic
How do we use this product?
Great for healthy snacking. It can be crumbled to make rice balls or as a topping for rice bowls, fried rice, and miso soup. They’d be great as a topping for stir-fry noodles or noodle soups as well.
Seaweed*, sunflower oil*, onion seasoning* (onion*, sea salt, garlic*, yeast*, black pepper*, malic acid, natural flavor), cane sugar*, sea salt (*Organic)
Size - 4g x 16 packs
Based on 1 review
This is healthier snack alternative so good as a snack!
Thank you very much