Cabbage Green (750grams)
Why do we use this product?
- Whether its in a salad or part of your favorite dish, cabbage is one of the healthiest vegetables available. They are rich in vitamin C and manganese, making them an incredible source of antioxidants. In addition, they aid in digestion and help build the body’s immunity against diseases such as cancer.
- Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Cabbage contains powerful antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation.
- Your body needs vitamin C for many important functions, and it is a potent antioxidant. Cabbage is particularly high in this nutrient.
- Cabbage contains insoluble fiber, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Cabbage contains powerful pigments called anthocyanins, which have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Potassium helps keep blood pressure within a healthy range. Increasing your intake of potassium-rich foods like cabbage may help lower high blood pressure levels.
- Cabbage is a good source of soluble fiber and plant sterols. These substances have been shown to reduce LDL cholesterol.
- Vitamin K is critical for blood clotting. Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin K1, with 85% of the RDI in 1 cup (89 grams).
How do we use this product?
Cabbage is a versatile veggie that’s easy to incorporate into your diet. You can use it to make many different dishes, including salads, stews, soups, slaws and sauerkraut.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 750g
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.
Other Search Terms - Kimchi