Why do we use this product?
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that supports immune health, plays a role in the production of skin and connective tissue and as an antioxidant, functions to protect against free radical damage.
- Buffered Gold C is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbate. This powered form of buffered Vitamin C is an easy, economical way to customize a dose for those with sensitive digestive systems.
- Supports immune health
- Protects against free radical damage
- Plays a role in the production of skin and connective tissue
- Featuring Gold Standard USP Grade Sodium Ascorbate
- Gluten-free, Soy-Free, Vegan friendly, Non-GMO
How do we use this product?
Take 1 serving daily (1,190 scoop yields 1000 mg of Vitamin C). Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. Can be mixed with purified water, your favorite 100% pure fruit juice or your daily smoothie. May be taken with or without food & minimally sweetened if desired. For best results, use a shaker cup.
Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) - 1000mg
Other Ingredients: This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered GMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Size - 238g Powder