California Gold Non-Acidic Vitamin C 1000mg (Powder 238g)
Why do we use this product?
- Buffered Gold C is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C in the form of Sodium Ascorbate. This powered form of buffered Vitamin C is an easy, economical way to customize a dose for those with sensitive digestive systems.
- Featuring Gold Standard USP Grade Sodium Ascorbate
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Vitamin C protects your memory and thinking as you age.
- Gluten-free, Soy-Free, Vegan friendly, Non-GMO
How do we use this product?
Take 1 serving daily (1,190 scoop yields 1000 mg of Vitamin C). Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. Can be mixed with purified water, your favorite 100% pure fruit juice or your daily smoothie. May be taken with or without food and minimally sweetened if desired. For best results, use a shaker cup.
Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) - 1000mg
Other Ingredients: This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited and registered GMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Size - 238g Powder