Why do we use this product?
- Cauliflower is an extremely healthy vegetable that's a significant source of nutrients. It also contains unique plant compounds that may reduce the risk of several diseases, including heart disease and cancer. Additionally, it's weight loss friendly and incredibly easy to add to your diet.
- Cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals, containing some of almost every vitamin and mineral that you need.
- Cauliflower contains a high amount of fiber, which is important for digestive health and may reduce the risk of several chronic diseases.
- Cauliflower provides a significant amount of antioxidants, which are beneficial for reducing inflammation and protecting against several chronic diseases.
- Cauliflower is low in calories but high in fiber and water — all properties that may assist in weight loss.
- Cauliflower is a good source of choline, a nutrient many people are lacking. It is involved in many processes in the body and works to prevent several diseases.
- Cauliflower is rich is sulforaphane, a plant compound with many beneficial effects, such as reduced risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes.
- Cauliflower can replace grains and legumes in many recipes, which is a great way to eat more veggies or follow a low-carb diet.
How do we use this product?
There are many ways to add cauliflower to your diet. It can be consumed cooked or raw and makes a fantastic addition to just about any dish.
Conventionally grown, not organic. We recommend ozonating.
Size - 350g
*** To ensure freshness delivery will be made via refrigerated van/truck
*** Delivery is available in selected barangays of Pasig, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Makati, Pasay, Quezon City, Paranaque and Manila only.