Ceres Organics Arborio Rice (500g)
Why do we use this product?
- Our organic Arborio rice is grown by ‘working with nature', using no chemical pesticides, herbicides, or artificial fertilizers.
- This classic Italian short-grain polishes rice is traditionally grown in the Po Valley.
- Arborio rice cooks to a deliciously creamy texture with its plump, oval-shaped Kernels, perfect for your favorite risotto dishes.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
TO COOK: Heat olive oil or butter in a pan and toss the rice to toast. Add stock in parts, stirring constantly, and cook until rice is tender and creamy.
100% Certified Organic Arborio Rice.
Size - 500g