Ceres Organics Brazil Nuts (250g)
Why do we use this product?
- At Ceres Organics we like our food wholesome and pure. That’s why our Brazil nuts are sourced from the pristine forests of the Amazon, where they are sustainably grown and harvested. They’re carefully selected, shelled and dried with minimal processing, to retain their natural goodness. Simply real food from nature.
- Brazil nuts are packed with the antioxidant selenium and a good source of the essential mineral magnesium.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Vegan Friendly
How do we use this product?
Enjoy their creamy, nutty deliciousness as a nutritious snack. Or throw into salads, hot or cold cereals, or baked goods.
Certified Organic Brazil Nuts
Allergen Info: Contains tree nuts. Packed on equipment that also handles peanuts.
Size - 250g