Ceres Organics Coconut Milk (Canned) (400ml)
Why do we use this product?
- We’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts! Like for real. They’re certified organic, which in a coco-nutshell means they never get a chance to mingle with chemicals or toxins. They’re grown in a way that positively shapes this marvelous planet, while looking after the farmers putting in all the hard work. Eventually these coconuts are made into this smooth coconut milk with minimal processing and nothing else added – we like to keep good real.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
Some ideas for adding coconut milk in your diet:
- Include a couple of tablespoons (30–60 ml) in your coffee.
- Add half a cup (120 ml) to a smoothie or protein shake.
- Pour a small amount over berries or sliced papaya.
- Add a few tablespoons (30–60 ml) to oatmeal or other cooked cereal.
Shake well before using. Product may solidify in cool temperature but will melt when warmed. This has no effect on flavor or quality. Once opened, put unused product in a non-metallic container and refrigerate. Use within two days.
Certified Organic Coconut (45%), Water.
Size - 400 ml
Other Search Terms - Strawberry Coconut Overnight Quinoa, Creamy Coconut & Mushroom Quinoa Soup, dairy-free flan, cacao pancakes with coconut caramel, Berry Beet Smoothie