Ceres Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil (500ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Ceres Organics Olive Oil is natural, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra virgin oil. To preserve the natural aroma, color, flavor and nutritional value of the olives, the oil is extracted in the traditional manner – without the use of petrochemical solvents, heavy filtration or deodorisation.
- Olive oil is very high in monounsaturated fats and contains a modest amount of vitamins E and K. True extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, some of which have powerful health benefits.
- Olive oil contains oleic acid and oleocanthal, two nutrients that can fight inflammation. This may be the main reason for olive oil’s health benefits.
- Olive oil may be one of the healthiest foods you can eat for heart health. It reduces blood pressure and inflammation, protects LDL particles from oxidation, and may help prevent unwanted blood clotting.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
How do we use this product?
Olive oil is a full-flavored oil recommended for low to medium heat cooking. It has a maximum heat point of 170°C. Olive oil is ideal for gently heated sauces and dressings and may be used for sautéing meats, stir-frying and medium-heat baking. Great on salads and fresh foods too.
Certified Organic Olive Oil
Size - 500 ml
Other Search Terms - Gluten-free Pizza, Smashed Chickpea Sandwich, Creamy Coconut & Mushroom Quinoa Soup