Ceres Organics Vegan Fritter Mix (140g)
Why do we use this product?
- Made predominantly of mung bean flour – stay with us! They’re slightly crispy, perfectly tender, hearty and herbalicious. Mung beans are one of the most cherished foods in Ayurveda, where they’re eaten to balance all three doshas – okay we’ve lost you. Just trust us, they’re a substantial yet simple meal ready to be whisked together at any time.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
How to (for 4 fritters):
1. Combine 1/3 cup fritter mix with 1/3 cup cold water, whisk well to prevent lumps.
2. To make one fritter dollop two heaped tablespoons of mixture into a non-stick fry pan. Repeat for each fritter.
3. Fry on medium heat until cooked through and golden brown both sides.
4. Serve with your chosen super sides, sit back and enjoy.
Mung Bean Flour*, Herb Salt (Sea Salt , Carrot*, Celery*, Leek*, Parsley*, Celery Leaves*, Thyme*, Basil*, Lovage*, Dill*, Savoury*), Garlic Powder*, Cream of Tartar, Onion Powder*, Baking Soda, Turmeric* (*Certified Organic).
Size - 140g