Ceres Organics Ground Ginger Powder (70g)
Why do we use this product?
- Sourced from an organic community garden in Fiji, it’s grown by working with nature, using no chemical pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilizers.
- Derived from the edible root of the perennial, tropical ginger plant, this potent spice has long been prized in Chinese medicine and Ayurveda for uses extending beyond food.
- Today, it’s reaching new levels of awareness and respect throughout the world, used to add flavour and goodness to just about anything. The warming, spicy-sweet aromatic flavour of this unique spice makes it super versatile.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
It works great in both sweet and savory dishes, and blends well with other spices. Try in your baking, sprinkled in your morning tea, coffee, porridge or smoothie, or added to savory curries and sauces.
Note: Use 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder for every 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger called for in a recipe.
100% Certified Organic Ginger.
Size - 70g