Ceres Organics Mirin (Rice Wine Sauce) (250ml)
Why do we use this product?
- Brewed traditionally in Japan using labor-intense fermentation methods.
- No artificial additives or preservatives.
- Sweet, rich taste makes it a versatile seasoning that accentuates milder flavours, while giving balance to stronger tasting dishes.
- No refined sugars or chemical sweetness found in most mirin.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
How do we use this product?
Add to sauces, stir-fry, noodles and even fruity desserts.
Sweet Rice*, Water, Rice*, Koji* (Aspergillus Oryzae*) (Note: Contains 13.7% alcohol [naturally occurring] - this is equivalent to 3.2 standard drinks per bottle.) (*Certified Organic)
Allergen Info - Processed on equipment that also handles tree nuts, sesame and soy
Size - 250ml
Other Search Terms - Rice Wine Sauce