Ceres Organics Genmai Shiro Miso Paste (300g)
Why do we use this product?
- Our organic misos are made with organically grown soybeans with brown rice. They’re naturally fermented and aged in a traditional manner handed down by Miso masters through generations. No chemicals or additives are used in the process.
- While miso’s natural deliciousness and unique health properties have led to its modern-day popularity, it was originally Buddhist Monks that spread the word on miso throughout Japan. Because these misos are unpasteurised, they’re packed with abundance of active digestive assisting enzymes.
- Miso is a complete source of protein and rich in a variety of nutrients and beneficial plant compounds. However, it is also high in salt.
- Miso fermentation helps improve the body’s ability to digest and absorb foods. The condiment also contains probiotics that can promote gut health and digestion.
- Vegan friendly, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Non-GMO.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
How do we use this product?
They make a rich, full-bodied and satisfying soup, and add concentrated flavor and goodness to stir-fries, marinades, sauces, dips and dressings.
Whole Soybeans* 46%, Brown Rice* 36%, Sea Salt, Water, Koji (Aspergillus Oryzae) (*Certified Organic).
Size - 300g