Ceres Organics New Zealand Apple Cider Vinegar (750ml)
Why do we use this product?
- At Ceres Organics we like to keep things pure and simple, that’s why our RAW Apple Cider Vinegar is just that! It’s cold-pressed from organically grown, tree-ripened ‘old world’ New Zealand apples, without heat or chemicals. It’s then naturally fermented to preserve the ‘Mother’ of the vinegar – live friendly bacteria. Unpasteurized, unfiltered and undiluted, our RAW Apple Cider Vinegar is packed with natural zesty goodness, with none of the ‘nasty’ stuff.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has long been praised for its amazing properties. The father of medicine, Hippocrates, is said to have treated his patients with it, as he believed it to be a natural cleansing tonic.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
It’s a wholesome way to add delicious flavor to just about anything. Use in dressings and marinades, or simply take a teaspoon daily for general wellbeing.
100% Certified Organic Apple.
Size - 750ml
Other Search Term : Banana Walnut Loaf, braggs, suka, sukang puti, Tomato pesto pasta with spiced chickpeas, Fluffy Quinoa Waffles, Peach, Quinoa and Spinach Salad, Pickled Onions