Ceres Organics Potato Starch Flour (300g)
Why do we use this product?
- Made from certified organic potatoes that are peeled, mixed with water, and then dehydrated to form potato starch flour.
- Potato Flour is light and very fine. When heated, it readily absorbs water, making it an ideal thickening agent in sauces, soups, and gravies. Plus, it lends a soft and moist texture to baked goods.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
Potato starch is a natural thickener, making it great for baking and thickening soups and sauces. It's an alternative to corn starch that can be used in various ways.
100% Certified Organic Potato Starch Flour.
Size - 300g