Ceres Organics Psyllium Husk Fiber (180g)
Why do we use this product?
- Psyllium is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds. It sometimes goes by the name ispaghula.
- Help promotes regularity and overall digestive health
- Has prebiotic effects
- Lowers blood pressure, improving lipid levels, and strengthening heart muscle.
- Can help maintain a healthy glycemic balance
- May boost satiety and aid weight loss; can help give you a feeling of being full
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
How do we use this product?
2 tablespoons to 400ml water followed by another 400ml water.
Simply throw into smoothies, juices, cereals or baking. It’s also awesome as a thickener.
Note: Psyllium absorbs liquid so it is very important to drink plenty of water when taking this herb.
Certified Organic Psyllium Husks
Size - 180g
Other Search Terms - Cleansing Smoothie with Psyllium Husk