Ceres Organics Raisins (300g)
Why do we use this product?
- Ceres Organics believes in the innate goodness of pure ingredients, so you won’t find anything artificial here – no preservatives or added sulphites. Just the goodness of real food from nature.
- Energy rich raisins are loaded with potassium and carbohydrates.
- Raisins are a good source of iron. Iron is important for making red blood cells and helping them carry oxygen to the cells of your body.
- Raisins have about 45 milligrams of calcium per 1/2-cup serving. This translates to about 4 percent of your daily needs. Calcium is essential for healthy and strong bones and teeth.
- Raisins are an exceptional source of naturally occurring chemicals called phytonutrients, such as phenols and polyphenols. These types of nutrients are considered antioxidants.
- Certified Organic by Biogro New Zealand.
- Ceres Organics products are NOT Genetically Engineered (GE). They have a very strict GE Free policy.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan Friendly.
How do we use this product?
Make them the perfect ‘pick-me-up’ snack! Throw into salads, or hot or cold cereals for a burst of sweetness. Or use in baked goodies – they’ll help keep them lovely and moist.
Raisins*, Sunflower Oil* (*Certified Organic).
Size - 300g
Other Search Terms: Hi-Energy Bircher Muesli