Sourced Chicken Drumsticks
Why do we use this product?
- Premium-quality organic meat
- No chemical residue; animals are grown without any antibiotics, steroids or any growth hormones
- Offers good cholesterol; our meat is lean, less fatty and packed with high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good kind of cholesterol
- Enhanced with natural supplements; animals are treated humanely, feeding them with naturally grown herbs like moringa, ashitaba, turmeric and other essential herbs
- Farmed organically in Rosario, Batangas
How do we use this product?
Chicken is the most versatile of meats. It can be prepared in many ways—roasted, broiled, grilled, or poached, in soups, stews, and potpies—and with a variety of seasonings, toppings, and sauces.
PAN-FRY: Season the drumsticks with a little salt and pepper. Sear the outside of the drumsticks in a little hot oil, turning regularly in the pan for about five minutes until they are evenly golden brown. Reduce the heat then cook, with the lid on, for about 20 minutes at low to medium heat until they are properly done.
BAKE: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Add oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chopped parsley, salt and cracked pepper to a large zip top bag and seal. Smush the chicken around in the bag to coat in the seasoning. Arrange chicken on the baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees. Serve immediately.
GRILL: Preheat grill to get a surface temp of about 450°. Pat dry the drumsticks. Trim off excess skin and any loose bones/tissue especially in the joint area. Season to taste. Let rest at room temperature until grill is ready. Check grill temp if possible and place chicken on the grill. Flip about every 5 minutes until internal temp of 180°-185° degrees. About 30-35 minutes.
Size - From 550g
Other Search Terms - gluten free fried chicken, chicken and shrimp siomai